Marketing your company involves understanding your market place: your clients, prospects and even your competitors.
We ask questions that help us understand your business and therefore understand how best to help you grow your business, what techniques we need to use, and what fits within your budget of course. A full audit and competition analysis is a great start for any business considering a strategic marketing campaign.
- What do your competition do?
- Is what they do effective?
- How do you currently market your business?
- Is what you do effective?
- What do your existing clients needs from you?
- What do your prospects look for in a business like yours?